Date posted: 09 January 2019
Closing date: 30 January 2019
Job post based at: Gleeds Energy - Warrington
Cost Management / Quantity Surveying
Gleeds Energy Limited has an immediate vacancy for an Assistant / Intermediate level Quantity Survey. The position requires the candidate to work in a heavy industrialised environment and will be required to spend the majority of the working day on site monitoring work progress.
This opportunity is initially for an 18-month period and will include the following duties;
- Chairing Weekly Commercial meetings with the contractors.
- Liaising with the Scaffold supervisor on site regarding measures submitted by the contractor.
- Agreeing estimates and variations from CCES measures with the contractor prior to work commencing -check what actual work has been completed on the site.
- Daily Interaction between client Supervisors and Project Leads.
- Agreeing monthly valuations with contractors.
- Completing monthly payment certificates and explaining the costs to the Project Lead.
- Monthly Service Entries of valuations and payments in SAP.
- Completing new PR/ PO for the contractors to complete work.
- Weekly commercial review meetings with the Project Lead and to discuss actions for the following week.
- Weekly progress meeting with all parties including minutes and actions to be completed for the following week.
- Up to date variation register for meetings and payments.
- Processing variations in accordance with the client procedures.
- Weekly cost report preparation.
- Submitting enquiries and commercial procedures to contractors.
- Complete savings report for Gleeds internal records.