School & college students
Opportunities for school and college leavers
If you’re certain that a career in property and construction is for you, then we’re interested in developing your potential.
We’re in the top 1% of construction industry employers to achieve a Gold standard Investors in People Award – four years running. Our reputation for combining personality with professionalism means our “work hard, play hard” philosophy really is true.
It’s the best of both worlds
The best way to learn is by doing. With us, you’ll be able to work and study at the same time. And that means earning at the same time as you’re learning.
We will sponsor your higher education with one of our day-release programmes, providing you with a mentor throughout.
Learn from within the industry
We offer work experience as well as permanent posts. Our mentoring and training programme is a great way to fast track your career as a property and construction industry professional.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Have you achieved, or are anticipating, good GCSE and/or A Level results ideally including Maths and English Grade C and above?
- Are you predicted to attain 120 or more UCAS points?
- Are you interested in pursuing a career in the built environment?
- Are you keen to take on further study?
- College / University course fees paid
- Day release or correspondence study
- Life assurance
- Comprehensive training package
*These benefits may vary depending on location and position.